As of January 2019 registration for this retreat is closed and full. Stay tuned for another retreat in the future!
The mission of The New England Peace Center is to spread peace and wellness to help make the world around us a better place. In order to do that you have to fill your own cup and make sure you are feeling good on the inside to spread peace to the world around you. What better way to connect with yourself than on a mindfulness retreat in beautiful Costa Rica?
The New England Peace Center will be hosting a mindfulness retreat in Costa Rica May 18-25, 2019 at a beach wellness center at Playa Grande called Rip Jack Inn. The main focus of the retreat will be connecting with yourself and finding some inner peace in the middle of the lush, gorgeous jungles, walking on the beach, swimming in the pool or mindfully sitting in the yoga hall at the wellness center.
The trip includes:
- Daily mindfulness and yoga workshops, discussions, and classes run by Chelsea Murray Kaneb
- 7 night accommodations and use of Rip Jack Inn.
- All inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner along with snacks, fresh juices. They specialize in a 10 mile diet (meaning most of the food that is served is harvested and gathered within a 10 mile radius). We can customize menu for our retreat.
- Salt water swimming pool
- Free WiFi and Designated WiFi area (to help you stay connected, but disconnect a little bit)
- Daily group mindfulness beach outings.
- A few guided activities (and many more activities that you can pay extra for if you wish).
- 1 group Sunset Snorkel adventure.
- Airport transfer to and from Liberia Airport (the suggested airport).
Please email to inquire about cost for the week (airfare is not included)
Deposit of $250 per person and then we are happy to work out a payment plan that is comfortable for you. A small discount if you pay the full amount upfront.
The New England Peace Center is more than happy to help you look for cheap flights and make suggestions of other things to do in Costa Rica if you plan to arrive earlier or stay later. Costa Rica is a magical place with abundant wildlife, gorgeous scenery and the nicest people on Earth.
Please email email@example.com for more information and we really hope you can make this incredible opportunity work because we would absolutely love to have you on this journey with us.
Chelsea Murray Kaneb (Retreat Leader and Co-Director of The New England Peace Center)